Hurricane Irma will approach and impact Florida and other Southeastern U.S. markets over the weekend and early into next week, potentially affecting thousands of our golf course partners, as well as GolfNow’s world headquarters in Orlando.
In general, our Cares partner support team expects some of our call center services may be delayed/affected during the following times:
- Saturday, Sept. 9 – Tuesday, Sept. 12
These estimates are dependent on the path of the storm and the overall impact on our staff here in Central Florida. We will continue to work from alternate locations as long as weather permits, and we appreciate your patience as we focus on ensuring everyone’s safety.
As a contingency, we have a limited number of remote staff prepared to help by answering calls and assisting as much as possible. Knowing this, if a need arises and you must call, we ask for your patience and to keep the following in mind:
- Latest updates – We will be sharing information regularly within this Weather Advisory blog post. Please check back daily for the most up-to-date details.
- Tee sheet and POS support – If power and internet outages impact some of our staff, remote personnel will be available to help with urgent matters. We ask that you hold any general questions until we are back at full strength and we communicate the “all clear” to you. You can visit business.golfnow.com/support and choose the product or topic for which you need necessary and additional support.
- Inventory and pricing support – If you have urgent rate changes for the affected period mentioned above, send them to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the volume of requests, we will do our best to process them prior to any power outages. You can also send them directly to your GolfNow Representative, or update them yourself using the help tools at business.golfnow.com/support/golfnow-central. We will be glad to take non-urgent updates after any storm-related issues have been resolved.
- Website support – Please email requests to email@example.com, and we will do our best to get them processed as soon as possible. Note that some may not be completed until later next week.
- Plus course partners – Your specialists have taken steps to prepare and schedule social media and email communication in advance. We have dialed up our pricing automation for our Plus partners and will monitor results from offsite locations. Should you need to reach your specialist, he or she will be available via cell phone. In the event that cell phone service is lost, we encourage you to contact your local market sales manager and/or post a message in your Plus communication center, which will be monitored by several members of the GolfNow Plus team.
Thank you for being a valued partner. We appreciate your business and your understanding as we prepare for a safe return to normal operations.