Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
Booking a Tee Time
- On the Tee Sheet, select the desired date for the booking, then double- click the time slot. The Tee Time Reservation page appears. Customer information fields are displayed on the left half of the page.
- To add players:
- Look up a customer in the database by entering the full or partial last name, first name, or phone number of the customer, then click Search. Select the customer you would like to add, and their information will populate the Tee time reservation Or,
- If the Driver’s License Scanning feature is enabled and a card scanner is attached, click Scan License icon below the customer’s picture to scan a customer’s driver’s license. License data will be used to search for the customer in the database. If the customer is found, their information is displayed. If not, license data is displayed. You can enter additional information, and then click Add Customer to add the customer to the database.
- To book a guest, click Add Guest at the bottom of the page.
- If the customer is not found in the database or is not included in the search results, click Cancel to go back to the Tee Time Reservation page. Continue by entering the rest of the new customer’s information in the appropriate fields. Click the Add Customer button to add the new customer to the database.
- Some courses require a credit card number to secure the booking. Enter the customer’s credit card information.
- To enter the credit card information when using a Mercury Payment Systems Merchant Account, you must have a Magtek IPAD pin pad. Press the PinPad button and when prompted enter the credit card information into the IPAD. Upon completion, the masked credit card number and expiry date will display in the fields. The full credit card number may never be viewed, but charges may be applied through the POS if you have the Tender Card on Reservation permission.
- To enter the credit card information when using an ETS Merchant Account, you may enter the credit card information through the integrated ETS user interface. Press the PinPad button and the ETS integrated user interface will be displayed to enter the customer’s credit card information. Upon completion, the masked credit card number and expiry date will display in the fields. The full credit card number may never be viewed, but charges may be applied through the POS if you have the Tender Card on Reservation permission.
- To select whether to walk on the course or ride a cart, for each player, click the corresponding Ride or Walk button on the right-hand side of the page. The selected option will be The default can be set in Global Settings.
- Select from the Customer Type dropdown list the member type (for example, Public (default for new customers), Member,) for each player. The rate will automatically update for the selected player.
- Select from the Age Type dropdown list the age group rate type to apply (for example, Adult (default for new customers), Junior, Senior) for each player. The age type is independent for each player. The rate will automatically update for the selected
- If desired, enter Customer Notes (on the left-hand side of the page) and Reservation Notes (on the right-hand side of the page).
- To enter additional player (for example, a 5th or 6th player) click Add and enter the player details.
- Click Reserve to finish the booking. The Tee Sheet is displayed with the booking displayed in the appropriate time slot.
Booking a Tee Time from the Wait List or Cancellation List
- On the Tee Sheet, select the desired date for the booking.
- Click the View tab to the right of the Tee Sheet grid, and then click Wait List. The Wait List appears in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- In the Wait List area, click Edit. The Wait List pop-up dialog box appears.
- Select a Do one of the following:
- To search for a player, enter some criteria in the customer area at right, then click Search. The Customer Search Results dialog box appears; select the player.
- To add a player not in the database, enter the player’s details, then click Add New.
- To add the player to the Wait List, click Add.
- Repeat to add more players.
- To pay for customers in the Wait List, click the corresponding Pay button. The POS Drawer page appears in a pop-up dialog box.
- When you are finished, click Exit to return to the Tee Sheet.
Booking Multiple Tee Times
- On the Tee Sheet, in the grid, select the tee times to Press and hold Shift + click to select multiple consecutive tee times, or press and hold Ctrl + click to select multiple non-consecutive tee times.
- At the bottom of the page, click Reserve Group. The Tee Time Reservation page appears, with the selected tee times displayed on the right-hand side of the page.
- To modify the selected tee times within Tee Time Reservation, on the right-hand side of the page you can enter a different First Tee Time and/or number of Players (the number of Players indicates the number of time slots based on groups of 4).
- In the customer section on the left-hand side of the page, enter a customer or Search for a customer in the database.
- On the right-hand side of the page, select 9 or 18 holes, and Ride (cart) or Walk options.
- If desired, enter Reservation Notes (on the right-hand side of the page).
- At the bottom of the page, click Reserve to complete the reservation and return to the Tee Sheet.
Booking Tee Times for 5 or 6 Players
- From the Tee Time Reservation page, on the right-hand side of the page, click Add. You can add up to two players, for a maximum total of 6.
- Enter the player’s details, and complete the reservation as normal.
Cancelling Tee Times
Cancelling Multiple Tee Times
- From the Tee Sheet, highlight the tee time(s) you want to delete.
- Under the Edit tab at the right of the page, click Remove Players. If there are players on the Wait List, a dialog box appears to alert you. You can automatically add the players from the Wait List to the free tee time.
Cancelling a Single Tee Time
- From the Tee Sheet, double-click the tee time you want to delete.
- Do one of the following:
- To delete a player, select the player in the right-hand side of the screen, and then click Remove Player.
- To delete the tee time entirely, click Remove Group.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking