You can access the following types of reports through Customer Reports:
- Email Customers – provides the ability to send emails to a selected list of customers based on specified filters and criteria.
- Email Customers Status – provides statistical data on the number of emails sent to customers using the Email Customers report (certain statistics available only when GEN Email Marketing is enabled).
- Mailing Labels – provides mailing labels to a selected list of customers based on specified filters and criteria in either Avery 5160 (3 x 10) or Avery 5161 (2 x 10) label format.
- Customer List – provides a list of customers based on specified filters and criteria.
- Customer Export – provides a csv file based on specified filters and criteria.
- Loyalty Customers – provides a list of loyalty customers and their points based on specified filters and criteria.
- In the Reports listbox at the top-left corner, select a report:
– Email Customers
– Email Customers Status
– Mailing Labels
– Customer List
– Customer Export
– Loyalty Customers
- To include customers in your reports that may have unsubscribed from announcements, select the Override Announcements checkbox.
- To paginate your output and improve performance when viewing the report results, you may specify the number of records to be contained on each page using the # of records per page field.
- If you have previously saved filter criteria, select the desired Saved Filter and select Apply and your filter’s criteria will display in the frames below.
- To save a set of filter criteria, select Save and enter a descriptive name for the criteria.
- You may also make changes to an existing saved filter by selecting the Saved Filter, then selecting Apply. Make the necessary changes to your filter criteria and then select Save As. Enter a a descriptive name for your new set of criteria.
- To delete a filter, select the Saved Filter, followed by Apply and then Delete.
- To quickly clear any previously specified criteria, select Add New and all the criteria will be cleared.
- Filter by Customer Attributes: Select the checkbox to enable the filters and then specify one or more of the following criteria:
– Created Between: Date range customer was created.
– Customer Type: Multi-Select list.
– Assigned Between: Date range customer was assigned to customer type.
– Expires Between: Date range customer’s current memebrship expires.
– Status: Dropdown list.
– Gender: Dropdown list.
– Birthday Between: Date range.
– Age Type: Dropdown list.
– VIP: Dropdown list.
– Email: All, Does Not Exist, Exists
– City: Text box.
– State/Providence: Dropdown list.
– Zip/Postal Code: Text box.
– Area: Dropdown list.
– Handicap: Numeric Text Box.
– User Defined 1-6: Only displayed for those with Global Setting label.
- Filter by Reservation Activity: Select the checkbox to enable the filters and then specify one or more of the following criteria:
– Course: Dropdown list.
– Customers without Reservations: Date range customers doesn’t have reservations.
– Customers with Reservations: Date range customer does have reservations.
– Customers with Minimums
– Reservations: Numeric Text box.
– No Shows (Processed): Numeric Text box.
– Cancellations: Numeric Text box.
– Check Ins: Numeric Text box.
– No Shows (Unconfirmed)
- Filter by Account Activity: Select the checkbox to enable the filters and then specify one or more of the following criteria:
– Account: Dropdown list.
– Customers without Account Activity: Radio Button
– Customers with Account Activity: Radio Button
– Between: Date range to apply for above radio buttons.
- Filter by Loyalty Point Activity: Select the checkbox to enable the filters and then specify one or more of the following criteria:
– Customers: Dropdown list.
– Between Points: Numeric Text box; based on above activity.
– Between Date: Date range customers have above activity.
- Click View to view the report or Print to print the report. When you are finished, click Exit.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking