Adjusting the Item Quantity
1. In the transaction frame, click the desired item(s) for the quantity adjustment. Selected items will appear highlighted in yellow.
2. Do one of the following:
- Click the (+) button to increase the quantity of the selected item. Clicking once will increase the quantity by one, twice will increase the quantity by two, and so on.
- Click the (-) button to decrease the quantity of the selected item. Clicking one with decrease the quantity by one, twice will increase the quantity by two, and so on.
- If Units of Conversion have been setup for the SKU, you can click Adjust Unit to change the unit of measure (e.g. to process a case instead of a single).
- If an item is configured for an open price, you may be prompted to enter the price for the item.
- If an item is configured to collect additional information, you may be prompted to enter information about the item.
Removing an Item
1. In the transaction frame, click the desired item(s) for removal. Selected items will appear highlighted in yellow.
2. Click the Remove item button at the top of the transaction frame.
NOTE: Removing items from the transaction grid that have already been printed to the Kitchen/Bar will produce a cancellation ticket to the Kitchen/Bar printer containing the items removed.
Splitting an Item
Item’s with multiple quantities are combined into the same line item in the Transaction Grid if Combine same SKU’s is enabled in Station Settings. You can split these items into multiple lines using the Split Item function.
1. In the transaction frame, click the desired item(s) containing a quantity greater than 1. Selected items will appear highlighted in yellow.
2. Click the Split item button at the top of the transaction frame.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking