How to configure your tee sheet
Configure Tee Sheet is the area used to set up your tee sheet for a specific date or date range. This is where you will set up your Tee Time Interval as well as the First and Last Tee Times on your tee sheet.
First, click on the Tools tab located on the top navigation bar.
Next, click on “Configure Tee Sheet” on the left side of the page.
The calendar at the top of the page will indicate which days are configured (days have a white or gray background), as well as which days are not configured (days have a purple background).
To configure a specific date or date range that is NOT currently configured, locate Configure Tee Sheet box below the calendar as shown below and follow these steps:
- Select an option within the “Operation” drop down menu that you wish to perform. If you have the same tee time intervals throughout the day (example: 8 minutes), select “Configure one or more multiple days with the same tee time interval”. If your tee time intervals alternate every tee time throughout the day (example: 7 minute/8 minute), then select “Configure one or more multiple days with alternative tee time intervals”.
- Select the Year, Start Month and Start Day of Month, and End Month and End Day of Month
- Select your Tee Time Interval(s)
- Select the First Tee Time Hour and First Tee Time Minute. You will want this to be the earliest tee time you want to see on your tee sheet when days are the longest. The system is designed to adjust this time based on the sunrise in your area.
- Select the Last Tee Time Hour and Last Tee Time Minute. You will want this to be the latest tee time you want to see on your tee sheet when days are the longest. The system is designed to adjust this time based on the sunset in your area.
- Check the box next to “Do not add tee times before: sunrise”. You also have the option to add tee times 1 hour before sunrise.
- Check the box next to “Do not add tee times before: sunset”. You also have the option to not add tee times 1-3 hours before sunset.
- Select the day(s) to be configured
- Click the Configure Tee Sheet button to save the configuration
To reconfigure a date or date range already configured, you must choose “Delete selected tee times on one or more multiple days” within the “Operation” drop down menu. Then, you can follow the steps above to reconfigure the tee sheet.
You cannot reconfigure a date or date range where there are already tee times booked. You must first remove the existing tee time bookings from the date or date range you wish to change and then follow the steps above to reconfigure the tee sheet.
If you have different Tee Time Intervals , and/or Start and End Times within the same day or different days of the week, you will need to configure each separately by following the steps above.