Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
Issuing a Rain Check
- On the Tee Sheet, highlight the tee time of the customer or party you want to issue a rain check for.
- Under the Edit tab at the right-hand side of the page, select Rain Check. The Issue Rain Check page appears.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Issue For: From the dropdown list, select the number of holes to issue the rain check for (i.e. the number of holes that have not been played).
- Valid At: Select from the dropdown list the location where the rain check can be redeemed. Select <All> if there are no restrictions.
- Expires: Click in the field. A pop-up calendar appears; select an expiry date.
- (Optional) Enter any additional Notes about the rain check. By default, rain checks include the customer name and number of holes played.
- Click Issue. The POS page appears in a pop-up window with the rain check transaction entered in the grid.
- Click the Cash button to process the rain check like a normal transaction in POS. The rain check will be recorded, and a receipt will be printed.
- The Tee Sheet appears with a rain check icon below the player names to indicate the rain check.
Issuing a Refund
- On the Tee Sheet, highlight the tee time of the customer or party you want to issue a refund for.
- Under the Edit tab at the right-hand side of the page, select Refund. The POS page appears in a pop-up window with the refund transaction entered in the grid.
- Process the refund in POS using the appropriate payment type.
- The Tee Sheet appears with a refund icon below the player names to indicate the refund.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking