Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- On the Windows Desktop, double click the GEN-Tee Sheet icon, or launch the application from your browser. The Login page appears.
- Select the Store and Station from their respective drop-down lists.
- Enter your User ID in the User box.
- Enter your password in the Password box. The password will be masked for security purposes.
- Click Login.
- If you do not have management level access, the main Tee Sheet page appears. Proceed with using Tee Sheet functions.
- If you have management level access, the Management Menu page appears.
- On the Management Menu, click the Tee Sheet with POS or Tee Sheet option, depending on the agency’s license.
- The main Tee Sheet page appears. Proceed with using Tee Sheet functions.
- If your agency has integrated Tee Sheet with POS, an extra step is performed to start or continue a POS drawer instance before continuing to the main Tee Sheet page.
- If you currently have an open POS drawer instance, the Continue Drawer page appears. Click the Continue Drawer button to continue to the main Tee Sheet page.
- If you have no open POS drawer instance, the Open Drawer page appears. Enter the starting drawer amount in the Drawer Start field, and then click the Open Drawer button to continue to the main Tee Sheet page.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking