Managing Tee Time Templates
Setting Up Tee Time Templates
- Click Tee Sheet Management from the Management Menu. The Tee Sheet Management page
- Select a course from the Manage Templates for dropdown list and then click Continue. The Template to Manage page appears.
- Click the Add New Template button. The Create a New Teesheet Template page appears.
- Enter the Template Name, and then click Save to go back to the Template to Manage page.
- Select the new template from the dropdown list. The Template Builder page appears with the new template displayed.
- Click the Add Item button.
- Fill in the following fields for each time slot to add to the template:
- Time (from) and To: You can enter time in either 12-hour or 24-hour format, and GEN will automatically convert it.
- Interval: Select from the dropdown list the length of time (in minutes) between each tee time. Two intervals can be selected, and will toggle between each other. For example, if 7 and 8 are chosen, the first interval will be 7 minutes, the next will be 8, then 7 again, and so on.
- Rate: Select from the dropdown list the rate group to apply to the template.
- Minimum VIP: Select from the dropdown list the minimum membership level of customers who will be allowed to book tee times for this template. The hierarchy of membership levels, from highest to lowest, is “Platinum”, “Gold”, “Silver”, and “-PUBLIC-”. A customer’s member level is set in the VIP field in Customer Management. For example, if a template has a Minimum VIP setting of “Gold”, tee time slots with this template will only allow “Gold” and “Platinum” members to book (“Silver” and “-PUBLIC-” members will not be allowed). If the Minimum VIP setting is “-PUBLIC-” (the default setting), everyone is allowed.
- Minimum Group Size: Select from the dropdown list the minimum number of people allowed to book the tee time slot. For example, if set to 2, only two-somes or more can book it. If set to 1, single golfers can book the time slot. You can select a minimum size from 1-4.
- Shotgun Label: Enter the label for shotgun bookings, which is normally the starting time.
- Allow 9 Holes; 18 Holes: Select from the dropdown list either “Yes” or “No” to specify number of playing holes allowed on the course. For example, if only 9-hole play is allowed, select “Yes” for Allow 9 and “No” for 18. If both are allowed, select “Yes” for both.
- Turn Minutes: Enter the estimated length of time (in minutes) to make the turn for this course.
- Back 9: Select from the dropdown list the back course linked to this course. For example, if the template is for the “Front”, then the back course could be “Back”.
- Click the Save button the template time slots, or Delete to remove them from the template.
- Click Exit to go back to the Tee Sheet Management page.
Applying Tee Time Templates
- Click Tee Sheet Management from the Management Menu. The Tee Sheet Management page appears.
- Select the course to assign the template to from the Assign Templates to dropdown list, then click Continue. The Template Assignment page appears.
- In the Starting and to fields, enter the date range when the template will be applicable for the selected course. Click on the fields to launch a pop-up calendar, where dates can be selected.
- Select from the Templates dropdown list the template to apply.
- From the On these Week days grid, click the days of the week when the template is applied. Selected days will be highlighted.
- Click the Assign button to apply the template. The build process can take a few minutes. After a successful build, the template name will be displayed on the dates on the calendar where it has been applied.
- Click the Exit button to go back to the Tee Sheet Management page.
Rolling Back Tee Time Templates
- Click on Tee Sheet Setup from the Management Menu. The Tee Sheet Management page appears.
- From the Assign Templates to dropdown list, select the course to rollback the template from, and then click on Continue. The Template Assignment page appears.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Rollback button. The Delete Built Blocks page appears.
- Select from the dropdown list below the page heading the template build to rollback. The dropdown list has all the templates assigned to the selected course, with the date and time they were applied.
- After selecting the template build, the grid below will display the specific dates when the template was applied to the course. If the dates cover more than one page, use the left or right arrow below the grid to display other pages.
- Click the Delete Block button to rollback or unassign the template from the course for all the dates included in the build.
- Click the Quit button to go back to the Template Assignment Calendar page.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking