Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- On the Management Menu, click Global Settings. The Global Settings page appears.
- Scroll to the Inventory section and then click the Punch Passes link. The Punch Passes Management page appears.
- Select a punch pass template to view or edit from the Template drop-down list, or click the Add New button to add a new template.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Template Description: Description of the punch pass template.
- Sale Restricted to, thru: Date range of which punch passes using this template can be sold.
- Area: Select an applicable area. Possible values are “ALL” (associated to all areas), “Residential Area”, “Non-Res Area”, or “Not Defined”. Area is applicable to those with Class interface only.
- Age: Select an age group. Possible values are “ALL” (for all age types), “Junior”, “Adult”, or “Senior”.
- Customer: Select a customer type. Value of “ALL” means it is associated with all customer types.
- Redeemable, thru: Date range through which punch can be redeemed.
- Expires: Select an expiration type for the template. Possible values are “Never”, “At End of Sale Month”, “At End of Sale Year”, “In 1 Month”, “In 1 Year” and “On Date” (date must be selected from the pop-up calendar in the box to the right).
- Redeem Hours, thru: Time range through which punch passes can be redeemed.
- Redeem Days: Select from the check boxes the days on which punch passes can be redeemed. Selecting all check boxes allows punch pass redemption on any day.
- Maximum punches allowed to be redeemed per day: Maximum number of punches that can be redeemed per day.
- Issued punch count: Number of punches redeemable for issued punch passes.
- Redemption Value (for issued punch count): The dollar amount that will be deducted from the total amount of a POS transaction when a punch pass using this template is redeemed. This normally represents the equivalent walk-up price of each punch in a punch pass. For example, a 1-punch pass for greens fees can be sold for $10.00, but the actual walk-up price for the greens fee is actually $12.00, so $12.00 is the redemption value that will be deducted from the transaction amount when a punch is redeemed. This field is only used for items that are of the “Punch Redeem” Item Type.
- Issued Over-punch count: Number of punches allowed on a punch pass for customers who have already redeemed all the punches in their punch pass. Default is 0.
- Redemption Value (for over-punch count): The dollar amount that will be deducted from the total amount of a POS transaction when an over-punch is redeemed. This field is only used for items with the “Punch Redeem” Item Type.
- Click Save to save the new punch pass template or changes to an existing template.
- Click Exit to close the page and return to the Inventory Management page.
NOTE: If the customer has used up all their punches, and the punch pass allows over-punching (for example, the Issued Over-punch count field is greater than 0), the Issued Over-punch count Redemption Value will be deducted from the transaction price instead of the standard Issued punch count Redemption Value.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking