Setting Up Stores
There are 2 ways to access the Stores Management page:
- From the Inventory Management page:
- On the Management page, click Inventory Management. The Inventory Management page appears.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click the Edit link next to the Store drop-down list. The Stores Management page appears.
- From the Global Settings page:
- On the Management page, click Global Settings. The Global Settings page appears.
- Scroll to the Inventory section and then click the Stores link. The Stores Management page appears.
- Select a store to view or edit from the Store drop-down list or click the Add New button to add a new store.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Store Name: Name of the store.
- Short Name: Abbreviation for the store (to appear in reports, etc).
- Address: Street address of the store.
- City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code: City, State or Province, and Zip or Postal Code of the store.
- Contact Name: Name of contact person for the store.
- Phone: Telephone number of the store.
- Fax: Fax number of the store.
- Email: Email address of the store.
- Website: website address of the store.
- Store Type: Select a store type from the drop-down list.
- Merchant Account: (Courses using Multiple Merchants only) Select from the drop-down list the credit card merchant account of the store.
- GL Account: General Ledger code of the store.
- Cost of Goods Sold GL Account: Cost-Of-Good-Sold General Ledger code of the store.
- Export Store Number: Store number that will display on file exports (for example, GL Export) and reports.
- Journal ID: Three character text field.
- Inventory GL Account: Inventory General Ledger code of the store.
- Store Code: Revenue center that references this store. This code comes from Micros or Hotel Management System (HIS), and relates to the Property Management System (PMS) interface.
- Sub-Store Code: Revenue sub-center of the store. This is a mapping for a Revenue Center for PMS. The sub-store can be a Revenue Center (Rev), a Micros Family Group (Grps), or a Sales Itemizer (Izrs), which is equivalent to the Dept-SubDept-SKU structure in ACTIVE Golf – Point-of-Sale.
- Statement Transaction Label: Store name to print on customer statements.
- Statement Detail: Select from the dropdown list the type of statement to print. Detail statements will include SKUs as well as product descriptions. Summary statements will include product description only.
- Statement Footer: Text that appears on the footer of the store’s account statements.
- Weather Code: Enter desired code to have an extended weather forecast appear for a specific region in the Weather Conditions window (accessed from tee sheet).
- Kitchen Printers: Select Add/Edit to manage the kitchen printers for this store.
- Click Save to save the new store or changes to an existing store.
- Click Exit to close the page and return to the Inventory Management or Global Settings page.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking