Over the past several weeks, we have been hard at work improving the deliverability of GolfNow Central (GNC) Marketing Messages. One of the new improvements we have implemented is a “spammyness” check before a message can be scheduled.
The “spammyness” check happens behind the scenes and rates an email with a score between 1 and 5.
- If your rating is 3.0 or less, your email is considered “Not Spam” and can be scheduled.
- If your rating is 3.1 or higher, your email is considered “Spam.” You’ll see an error alert that the message cannot be scheduled. In order to re-schedule your email, you must correct the issue.
Click the following link for detailed explanation and instructions: SpamAssassin™ Integration Documentation
- 2. How to View Reporting & Manage Sent Marketing Campaigns
- 3. How To Create Promotional Codes for use in Email Marketing
- 4. How to Manage Marketing Campaign Settings
- GolfNow Central – Email Management Guide
- GolfNow Central – Email Marketing Guide
- Scheduling and sending a campaign
- SpamAssassin™ Integration
- Utilizing player rules
- 1. Introduction to Update Tee Times
- 2. How to Update Live Tee Times
- 3. How to Load Live Tee Times
- 4. Introduction to Dashboards
- 5. How to Set Up a Dashboard
- 6. How to Send a Marketing Campaign
- 7. How to View Reporting & Manage Sent Marketing Campaigns
- 8. How To Create a Promotional Code for an Email Marketing Campaign
- 9. How to Manage Marketing Campaign Settings