Using Tee Sheet Reports
- From the Tee Sheet, in the View tab at the right-hand side of the page, click Reports. The Tee Sheet Reports page appears in a new window.
- From the Report dropdown list, select a The following report types are available:
- Starter Sheets: Print out of the Tee Sheet with all the tee time bookings. Used by course starter personnel to coordinate and record actual tee off times. Types: Old, FULL, FULL + User Fields, CONDENSED, CONDENSED SHORT, BLANK, GOLFER TYPE, FEES.
- Availability Report: Print out of the Tee Sheet with all the tee time bookings. Used to check tee time availability at a glance.
- Rounds Summary: Reports on the number of rounds booked or checked, grouped by customer type and age group. Types: Booked, Checked-In, Monthly.
- Reservation Summary (Monthly): Reports on the number of rounds booked for each day of a particular month, grouped by customer type.
- Reservation Yield (Yearly): Reports on the percentage of time reserved in selected courses per month, grouped by each hourly time slot (8am, 9am, etc), for a particular period. For example, a course may have been 100% booked from 8am to 12pm every weekend in July, but was only 50% booked in December on the same time slot.
- Revenue Yield (Yearly): Reports on the revenue earned by selected courses per month, grouped by each hourly time slot (for example, 8am to 9am), for a particular period.
- Reservations by Customer Type: Reports on the number of rounds booked for selected courses for a given date range, grouped by customer type.
- Reservations by Booking Method: Reports on the number of rounds booked for selected courses for a given date range, grouped by booking method.
- Marshall Sheets: Print out of the Tee Sheet with all the tee time bookings. Used by course marshalls to coordinate and record golfer flag in. Types: Old, FULL, CONDENSED, CONDENSED SHORT.
- External Reservations: List of reservations made through the internet or IVR. Types: By Action Date, By Res (reservation) Date.
- From the dropdown list, select a Course.
- Click the Date field to open a pop-up calendar. Select a date or date range for the report.
- Do one of the following:
- Click View to preview the report on the page, or
- Click Print to print it on the printer.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking