Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- On the Management Menu, click Purchasing and Receiving. The Purchasing and Receiving page appears.
- At the top of the page, click the Transfer tab.
- In the Search area, search for SKUs you want to transfer from one store (From Store) to another store (To Store). You can also filter your results by:
– Sub-Department Vendor
- A list of SKUs is displayed in the Search Results area. Select a SKU and click Add to Transfer Form.
- Under Item History, click History. The Inventory Receive History for that SKU appears in a pop-up You can:
– Click Print to print the Inventory Receive History.
– Click Email to send the Inventory Receive History via email.
Emailing Purchase Orders, Transfers and Histories
You can email copies of purchase orders (POs) completed through the Purchase and Receive tabs, inventory Transfers, and Histories for Receiving, Transferring and Inventory Adjustments. All documents are automatically attached in .xls (Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet) format.
To send a document via email, once you have a completed PO for purchasing or receiving, a completed Transfer form or History report:
- At the bottom right of the page, click Email. The Email pop-up box appears.
- In the To field, enter the recipients.
- The email address associated with your profile automatically appears in the Form field. To send a copy of the email to your address, select ‘Send me a copy’.
- Enter a Subject for the email message.
- In the Message textbox, enter any related notes or correspondence to your recipients (for example, a description of the attachment).
- Click Send.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking