Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
Viewing and Printing Advanced Reports
On the Reports page, click the Advanced The Advanced Reporting Menu page appears.
The advanced reports are described below:
- Golfer Revenue: Returns a list of golfers and their associated revenue amounts, sorted by revenue amount from highest to lowest. The report can be filtered by Store, Department, Sub-Department, SKU, Golfer Type, Member Type, and Date Range. The number of golfers to include and the number of records to display per page can also be specified.
- Cancellation/No Show Letters: Returns a list of golfers who did not show up for their booking, and the letters that will be sent to them informing them of the agency’s No Show policy. The report can be filtered by Golfer Type, Member Type, Date Range, Facility, and Letter Type. The letters can be printed after running the report.
- Golfer Cancel/No Show: Returns either a list of golfers who have cancelled previous bookings or were no shows, depending on the report selected. The report displays golfer name, number of rounds booked, number of rounds cancelled or no shows, cancellation or no show percentage rates, and staff notes. It is sorted by number of rounds booked, from highest to lowest. The report can be filtered by Golfer Type, Member Type, and Date Range. The number of golfers to include and the number of records to display per page can also be specified.
- Booking Analysis: Consists of five reports that compare booking data between two date ranges. The date ranges can be selected from the date and time dropdown lists, and the weekday selection boxes, and can be by Play Time or Reservation Time. The following reports are available in this category:
- Rounds by Source: Returns a comparison of number of rounds booked, cancelled, no shows, and played between two date ranges, grouped by terminals where they were booked (booking source).
- Cancellation by Source: Returns a comparison of number of rounds cancelled between two date ranges and the terminals where they were cancelled (cancellation source).
- No Shows by Source: Returns a comparison of number of no show rounds between two date ranges and the terminals where they were booked (booking source).
- Bookings by Golfer Type: Returns a comparison of number of rounds booked, cancelled, no shows, and played between two date ranges, grouped by golfer type.
- Rounds by Type: Returns a comparison of number of rounds played between 2 date ranges, grouped by golfer and member type.
- Revenue Analysis: Returns a comparison of revenue amounts between two date ranges and terminals. The date ranges can be selected from the date and time drop-down lists, and the weekday selection boxes, and can be filtered by Store, Department, Sub-Department, and SKU.
After selecting the desired advanced report, fill in all of its applicable Click the Submit button.
After viewing the report, click Exit to return to the Advanced Reporting Menu page.
Viewing and Printing Credit Card Reports
- On the Reports page, click the Credit Cards button. The Credit Card Reports page appears.
- From the Select Report drop-down list, select a report to run. The available credit card reports are as follows:
– Credit Card Detail Report
– Batch Pre-Settle Report
– Batch Post-Settle Report
– Check Summary Report
- From the Merchant drop-down list, select a merchant. Select “ALL Merchants” includes all merchants.
- Enter a Form date and To date. Click the boxes beside the date fields to open a pop-up calendar and select the dates.
- In the Report File Path box, enter a directory path to save the report to.
- Click Process Report to run and view the selected report.
- Click Print Report to print the report.
- Click the EXIT to Reporting Main Menu link to return to the Reports Page.
Using Report Filters
- On the Reports page, click Filtered. The Reporting Menu (Filters) page appears.
- Do any of the following:
- From the Item Type drop-down list, select an item type.
- From the Dept drop-down list, select a department.
- From the Sub Dept drop-down list, select a sub department.
- In the SKU field, enter a specific SKU range.
- From the Report Type drop-down list, select a report type.
- From the For Store drop-down list, select a store.
- From the Terminal drop-down list, select a terminal.
- From the For User drop-down list, select a user to include their transactions only in the report.
- Select the All Dates checkbox, or enter a Date Range. Click in the date fields to display a pop-up Select a start date and end date. Using the dropdown lists, select the From and To times (30 minute increments).
- Select the ALL Instances checkbox to run the selected report for all drawer instances, or enter a specific instance in the Specific # box. An instance can also be selected from the instance drop-down list.
- Click View Report to run and view the filtered report.
- Click Log Out to log out of GEN.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking