Viewing Customer Details
If the current transaction is associated with a specific customer, clicking the Customer tab in the Functions frame will have the Customer Details page appear. On this page, you can find customer status information, and transaction records.
Customer Status Information
- Photo and contact information – Customer’s photo, name, home address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Customer/Alt ID – Customer or Alternate ID of customer.
- Status – Current status of customer.
- Expires – Expiry date of customer’s membership.
- Customer Since – Date of customer’s first recorded transaction.
- Customer Type / Age Type – Types as selected by your system Type options include Junior, Adult, and Senior.
- Birth – Customer’s date of birth.
- Notes – Notes that have been entered about the customer.
- Purchases to Date – Customer’s total transactions ($), since the customer record was created.
- Accounts (Account Name) – Balances are shown for each active customer If the customer is the secondary account holder, the primary account holder’s name will display in brackets beside account type.
- Gift Cards Balance – Current combined total ($) of customer’s gift cards and certificates.
- Rain Checks Balance – Current combined total ($) of customer’s rain checks.
- Loyalty Balance – Customer’s current balance of loyalty points.
- Earn Points – Customer’s permission to earn points (Y/N)
- Redeem Points – Customer’s permission to redeem points (Y/N)
The More Details page can be viewed by clicking the More Details link on the Customer Details page. This page is intended to provide you additional details about the customer. The type of information and how this information is arranged will depend on how your system administrator has customized this page.
Viewing Customer Specific Reports
Various customer specific reports can be accessed from the Customer tab.
- Member Transaction Detail Report – Contains customer’s transaction history. Click the Transactions link to view this report.
- Member Reservation Detail Report – Contains customer’s reservations history. Click the Reservations link to view this report.
- Customer Punch Pass Listing Report – Contains customer’s punch pass activity history. Click the Punch Passes link to view this report.
- Member No Show Listing Detail Report – Contains customer’s ‘no show’ history. Click the No-Shows link to view this report.
- Adding Gratuity
- Adding Items by Department
- Adding Miscellaneous Items
- Adding Quick Items
- Applying a Payment to an Event Balance
- Applying an Event Payment to a Store Balance
- Clocking In and Out
- Closing the Drawer
- Counting and Reconciling the Cash Drawer
- Entering Items
- Issuing a Rain Check
- Issuing Advance and Consignment Tickets
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing Gift Cards and Certificates
- Managing Transactions
- Paying on Account
- Paying Out from Cash Drawer and No Sale
- Placing a Transaction On Hold & Recalling Hold
- Pricing of Items
- Printing a Transaction on the Kitchen
- Processing a Return
- Processing Payments
- Processing Payments by Gift Card or Certificate
- Processing Payments by Loyalty Points
- Processing Payments in Other Currencies
- Processing Payments with Rain Check
- Processing Penalties
- Reprinting a Transaction
- Searching for a SKU
- Searching For and Adding Customers
- Splitting a Transaction
- Using Punch Passes
- Using the Functions Frame Overview
- Using the Keypad
- Viewing Customer Details
- Voiding a Transaction
- Adding Inventory Items Manually
- Assigning Security Access
- Bundling Inventory Items
- Importing Inventory Data
- Logging In to Point of Sale
- Managing General Ledger
- Purchasing & Receiving Inventory Items
- Setting Up Automatic Batch Credit Card Payments
- Setting Up Credit Card Encryption
- Setting Up Credit Card Types & POS Cash Buttons
- Setting Up Department, Sub-Department
- Setting Up Merchant Accounts
- Setting Up Modifiers
- Setting Up Payment Types
- Setting Up Punch Pass Templates
- Setting Up Quick Items
- Setting Up Stores
- Setting Up Tax Tables
- Setting Up the Property Management System
- Setting Up Units of Conversion
- Transferring Inventory from One Store to Another
- Viewing and Emailing Inventory Received Instances
- Viewing and Printing Advanced and Credit Card Reports
- Viewing and Printing Limited Reports
- Viewing and Printing Standard Reports
Release notes / infrastructure requirements
- Booking or Cancelling a Tee Time
- Checking In Customers
- Checking the Weather
- Issuing a Rain Check or Refund
- Logging In to the Tee Sheet
- Managing Reservations
- Navigating the Tee Sheet
- Printing Tee Sheet Reports
- Understanding Tee Sheet Color Codes and Icons
- Using the Wait List
- Viewing Transaction Details of a Tee Time Booking