Where do I buy plastic gift cards?
Available to: Admins, Marketing
Optional Permissions Required: None
System Settings Required: None
In addition to GolfNow One’s customizable instant gift certificates, you can sell hard plastic gift cards that can be used as a form of payment. Certain gift cards cards are compatible with the MS5145 Eclipse Barcode Scanner so you can easily scan the barcode number when selling and redeeming the gift card.
Where to buy gift cards
We recommend Valutec gift cards. They are compatible with the barcode scanner.
Why waste money on plastic gift cards when you can use GolfNow One’s free instant gift certificates that can be printed and emailed to customers?
Try GolfNow One’s instant gift certificates instead of plastic gift cards. Your customers will love the convenience.
- Adding an Employee
- Can employees clock in and out from any location?
- Can I allow employees to edit their schedules?
- Employee groups
- Freelance employees
- Hourly employees are being paid for all scheduled hours. What do I do?
- How do I change an employee’s schedule?
- How do I clock in and out?
- How do I enter our regular employee schedule?
- How do I schedule regular lunch hours?
- How do I see employees’ time clock entries?
- How do I sort the schedule by employee type?
- Removing former employees
- Selecting the best compensation and benefits options
- Billing tab
- Charging credit account balances
- Creating custom views of Customers
- Credit accounts
- Customer referrals
- Details tab
- How do I add a new customer?
- How do I delete a customer?
- How do I export or print a list of Customers?
- How do I find a customer?
- Membership tab
- Merge Duplicates
- Notes tab (adding customer notes)
- Orders tab
- Summary tab
- The “new” label
- Why can’t I see customers’ full credit card numbers?
- Are members charged automatically?
- Can I swipe membership cards with a credit card swiper?
- Cancelling a customer’s membership
- Charging membership fees
- Creating a Membership with a Payment Plan
- Freezing a membership
- How do membership benefits work?
- Scheduling payment plan changes
- Selling a membership plan
- What does “prorated” mean?
Gift certificates and cards
- Gift Certificates page
- How do I change a gift certificate’s expiration date?
- How do I change the balance of a gift certificate or card?
- How do I delete a gift certificate template?
- How do I email a gift certificate?
- How do I find a purchased gift certificate or card?
- How do I reprint a gift certificate?
- How do I void a gift certificate or card?
- Redeeming a gift certificate
- Selling a gift card
- Where do I buy plastic gift cards?
Merchant processing and POS
- Creating a Price Override Reasons menu
- Creating a Quick Add list
- Entering sales and service taxes
- How do I accept debit cards?
- Is direct debit a payment option?
- When will credit card transactions appear in my bank account?
- Can I edit, cancel, or void a refund?
- Can I remove commission if an order was refunded?
- Cash register end-of-day, pay-ins, and payouts
- Creating customized views of orders
- How do I add a tip after an order is closed?
- How do I find an order?
- How do I give cash back?
- How do I override a price?
- I selected the wrong employee in an order
- Manage Orders page and your orders list
- New Order page
- Refunding and voiding orders
- Refunding deposits
- Reprinting a receipt
- Taking payment and completing an order
- When will a refund appear in a customer’s bank account?
- Deleting levels within the Product Hierarchy tree
- How do I add a new product?
- How do I edit multiple products at the same time?
- How do I find a product?
- How do I give a customer a free product?
- How do I print barcode labels?
- Inventory alerts
- Manage Purchase Orders page
- Managing vendors
- Moving levels within the Product Hierarchy tree
- Product Hierarchy: Location vs. brand managed
- Taking inventory manually
- Viewing Product Hierarchy and reporting
- Viewing, creating, and editing within the Product Hierarchy tree
- Release Notes 4.20.17
- Release Notes 4.4.17
- Release Notes 3.22.17
- Release Notes 3.7.17
- Release Notes 2.22.17
- Release Notes 2.7.17
- Release Notes 1.24.17
- Release Notes 1.10.17
- Release Notes 12.19.16
- Release Notes 12.14.16
- Release Notes 11.29.16
- Release Notes 11.15.16
- Release Notes 11.2.16
- Release Notes 10.20.16
- Copying a special
- Creating a discount special
- Getting started with specials
- How do birthday specials work?
- How do I offer employee discounts and record them in GolfNow One?
- How do I restrict when specials can be redeemed?
- How do I stop a special from automatically applying to every order?
- How do I track special code redemptions?
- I can’t apply a special to an order
- What is a booking range?
Tee times & reservations